One of the main reasons you can rely on Zoi Acupuncture to lead in excellent patient care is due to the wonderful staff family we have created.
In just the past 6 months, our clinic has accomplished so much more by having Abigayle and Alejandro join the team, keeping our community happy and healthy.
Hiring new staff to join our team is therefore no easy feat since we look for staff of (at least) equal caliber, to manage expectations efficiently and deliver supportive, knowledgeable customer service.
So we are ECSTATIC to welcome an incredibly experienced and trusted friend and teacher, Tiffany Smith, who will be joining our clinic from May 2017!
Here is an insight into Tiffany’s prolific background. Please join us in congratulating her on joining the team!
Prior to studying acupuncture, Tiffany earned her BS and MS degrees in Microbiology and Immunology at Texas Tech University. She then spent over 15 years in the biotech industry as a research scientist, technical writer, and marketing manager.
Tiffany is certified to perform acupuncture, acupressure, cupping, and moxabustion, and to prescribe Chinese herbal formulas. She is also trained in Aroma Acupoint Therapy (AAT).
In addition to practicing acupuncture, Tiffany is an adjunct professor at Texas Health and Science University where she teaches biomedical courses to students of Chinese medicine.
She also teaches biology and biotechnology at St. Edward’s University and Austin Community College.
• Licensed acupuncturist (#AC01375), Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners
• Board certified, Texas Medical Board
• Diplomate of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• Master’s of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Texas Health and Science University (formerly Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine), Valedictorian
• Master’s of Science in Microbiology & Immunology, Texas Tech University
• Bachelor’s of Science in Microbiology, Texas Tech University